|Title:||Senior Solutions Architect (Fort Lauderdale, FL)|
|Department:||Engineer, Data Center|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands.
Reporting to the CTO, the Senior Solutions Architect manages pre-sales engineering activities focused on defined customer requirements and on creating IT data center solutions to solve business problems in a demanding selling motion. The SA ensures customer implementations are completed on-time and within budget. The SA works closely with sales and engineering resources to ensure implemented solutions match up with the intended solution design architecture. The SA is responsible for meeting growth expectations for add-on sales and services, and for supporting the productivity and profitability goals of the sales and engineering teams’ revenue goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages the emergency of opportunities with the sales team, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing time to implement and customer service
- Proactively assesses solutions and current trends in light of changing customer requirements
- Collaborates with sales, service, and engineering resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and pre-sales engineering resources for solution design and implementation services
- Proactively pursues key certifications in areas relative to the company’s current product specializations
Job Requirements and Skillsets
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferable
- Preference given to someone with the following certifications: VCP6-DCV, VCP6-NV, CCNA/CCNP Data Center, EMCTA or Similar Storage Level Certification
- Ability to travel in the South Florida Area Frequently
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online.