|Title:||Solution Architect, Collaboration|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution for five years running, Cumberland Group focuses on cultivating an environment that is both empowering and enjoyable for our team. We emphasize personal responsibility, autonomy, and trust by offering flexible working hours, career advancement opportunities and a culture that fosters work-life balance.
Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives.
As a Solution Architect, you will represent Cumberland Group as a subject matter expert in the core competencies of our collaboration practice: calling, contact center, meeting, and messaging. You will work closely with our clients to develop a collaboration strategy/roadmap aligned to their business, priorities, and requirements. You will design and propose solutions to clients as they progress through their roadmap and as needs arise. And you will remain engaged and invested in the success of our professional services engagements for those clients.
This role is flexible, including majority work-from-home if desired, but requires visiting client sites as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Establish credibility – striving to be a trusted advisor – with clients by understanding their business, goals/objectives, requirements (business, functional, and technical), current challenges, desired capabilities, priorities, and budget.
- Provide technical expertise using a consultative, educational, no-pressure approach.
- Evaluate, design, and recommend a solution, be that people, process, and/or technology, that satisfies client requirements and achieves the desired outcome.
- Skillfully explain and demonstrate the proposed solution to client stakeholders.
- Liaison with vendor and subcontractor partner sales teams involved in an opportunity.
- Develop and subsequently present sales proposals including Bill of Materials (BOM), Statement of Work (SOW) with business outcomes, and other supporting materials as needed (e.g., diagram or presentation). An internal labor budget is also compiled to accurately price the SOW and guide the Cumberland Group (CG) Project Manager (PM).
- Support Account Executives (AE) and Inside Sales team in account planning and sales pipeline management efforts.
- Monitor and evaluate new products and solutions for their applicability to CG clients.
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as standardized processes, client deliverables, templates, and tooling.
- Network with prospects, clients, vendor partners, and industry peers.
- Participate in CG, vendor, or industry events and activities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Job Requirements and Skillsets
- Active Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) Collaboration, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration, or equivalent and applicable advance-level certification(s).
- Seven years’ minimum experience designing, implementing, and/or optimizing complex Cisco Unified Communications on-premises solutions.
- Five years’ minimum experience designing, implementing, and/or optimizing complex contact center solutions from Cisco or a competitive supplier.
- Ability to identify and align technical solutions to client business challenges.
- Experience working in a consultative role for a project-centric professional services organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author technical documentation, present to a client, and lead meetings.
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete work independently.
- A passion for learning and becoming an expert in new technologies.
- A passion for sharing knowledge, mentoring, and helping others.
- An attention to detail and ethos that work should be done correctly the first time.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build mutual trust and respect with others.
- A professional, respectful, and ethical standard of conduct.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Preference given to someone with experience designing, implementing, optimizing, and troubleshooting Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions such as:
- Cisco Webex Calling and/or Meetings
- Cisco Webex Contact Center
- Five9 VCC
- NICE CXone
- Genesys Cloud CX
- Microsoft Phone System & Teams
- RingCentral Office
- Workforce Optimization vendors such as Calabrio, Verint, etc.
- Zoom Meetings and/or Phone
- Preference given to someone with experience working in, or in direct support of, a contact center. The ability to understand what is important to leadership, their operational challenges, data-driven mentality, and reliance on technology to be successful are key to becoming a trusted advisor.
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online.