|Title:||Senior Cloud Consultant|
About Cumberland Group:
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives.
As a Senior Cloud Consultant, you will engage with Fortune 5000 clients to develop leading-edge cloud computing technology solutions based on best practices in business process redesign and virtualization technologies. Position located in Atlanta, GA. Will consider candidates across the Southeast willing to travel.
Senior Cloud Consultant position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Consult, plan, design, and implement combined cloud and business process solutions
• Develop and present proof-of-concept for key decision makers
• Analyze business and software requirements
• Provide exceptional technical pre-sales solutions
• Oversee cloud solutions implementation and manage expectations
• Excellent customer service skills and team player
• Travel to customer locations
Senior Cloud Consultant position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• Minimum of 8 years IT experience
• Proficiency with AWS, Azure, GCP and/or Oracle Cloud solutions and concepts
• Ability to lead executive briefings and marketing events
• Industry certifications
• Consultancy and business acumen
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.