|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Department:||Engineer, Data Center|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
This Senior Systems Engineer specialist role provides technology services and virtualization transformation implementation activities for our customers. The SE ensures customer computing and virtualization implementations (vSAN, vSphere, NSX, and vRops) are completed on-time and within scope. The SE works closely with sales and practice leaders to ensure implemented solutions match the intended solution design and conveys any discrepancies or suggested enhancements to the Solutions Architect prior to final review. The SE is responsible for identifying additional network, virtualization, and HCI related opportunities with our customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages the implementation of projects closed by the sales team, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing time to implement and customer service
- Proactively assesses solutions and current trends in light of changing customer requirements
- Collaborates with sales, service, and engineering resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs
- Develops post sale implementation guides and documentation for knowledge transfer
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and pre-sales engineering resources for solution design and implementation services
- Proactively pursues key certifications in areas relative to the company’s current product specializations
Job Requirements and Skill sets
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent working experience (5-7 years)
- Required VMware Certifications: strongly required VCP6.5-DCV; preferred VCAP6.5-DCV
- Experience with Dell and Cisco computing and storage solutions
- Experience with one or more public cloud providers – preferably AWS
- Experience with Linux, Windows, and VMware vSphere 6.5 is a must
- Relevant Certifications: CCNA Datacenter
- Ability to travel in the South Florida area frequently
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.