|Department:||Engineer, Network & Security|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
The Systems Administrator will support and maintain the company’s internal IT infrastructure and provide technical support to end-users within the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, configure, and manage computer hardware, software, systems, printers and audio/visual equipment
- Configure equipment and accounts for users during the onboarding and offboarding process
- Respond to IT issues including troubleshooting computer hardware, software, operating system, and network issues in a timely manner, escalate when appropriate
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Manage and enforce the company’s IT security policies
- Provide end-user technical support across the company
- Monitor and track all hardware and equipment, ensuring all equipment is asset-tagged and documented
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Train and mentor junior resources to distribute workload
- Evaluate new technology and tools to fit business requirements
- Degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Windows Server and Desktop deployment, administration, operations and lifecycle management
- 5+ Years of experience in administering Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure AD
- Knowledge of PC and Mac hardware and software
- Experience in Windows 10, desktop imaging, endpoint managing and patching, Azure MFA, and JAMF
- Ability to multi-task, must be able to switch context frequently during the day
- Critical thinking skills and ability to troubleshoot and research
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Strong organization skills, and able to work independently
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources, by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.