|Title:||Senior Project Manager|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands.
Working with the Services & Support Business, the Project Manager will be directly responsible for working within the services delivery Micro-team to implement and maintain technical projects within the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the Micro-team technical lead to create business cases, customer success and adoption plans to ensure that the outcome of the provided solution will meet the customers’ needs and expectations.
- Work with the Micro-team technical lead to create an implementation plan that meets or exceeds the customer expectations, using the project SOW and budget.
- Using Cumberland’s project management methodology ensure that the customer is informed in a manner that best suits the project. Using tools such as Asana, Microsoft Project and Risk logs for planning, as well as regular status meetings, notes and email for updates.
- Maintain project documentation such as SOW, BOM, Design documentation, change request, and other project specific documentation within Cumberland’s documentation repository.
- Lead project meetings and functions to ensure information is shared and understood by the customer and project team.
- Work with the Micro-team technical lead as a servant leader with team necessary functions such as utilization management, mentoring opportunities and conflict resolution.
- Position requires the constant and consistent exercise of intellect, judgment, and ability commensurate with intern positions in similar industries or situations.
- Knowledge of one of the following disciplines within the IT industry:
- Data Center
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess a willingness to tackle and own all projects.
- Ability to handle responsibilities with confidence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others inside and outside the company.
- Ability to exercise problem solving skills
- Ability to follow through on commitments.
- Thorough and careful attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work on a team and have fun
- Agile or PMP Certificate a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.