|Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Department:||Engineer, Network & Security|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives.
The Senior Network Engineer is skilled in the architecture and implementation of complex networks. The candidate will be a key member of a team of engineers that are tasked with designing, implementing, troubleshooting and optimizing customer networks. In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills and thorough knowledge of network design and architecture. Your goal will be to establish networks that meet customer Business and Technical requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and deploy complex network solutions (LAN, WAN, and WLAN)
- Configure and install Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points, Next Generation Firewalls, and SD-WAN Appliances
- Work with customer engineering teams to resolve network performance or configuration issues
- Create clear and professional documentation and diagrams of all solution designs
- Serve as a subject matter expert in LAN/WAN design and mentor team members when required
- Communicate with internal resources and end customers as required
Job Requirements and Skill sets
- Professional certifications required (Cisco CCNP and CCDP)
- 5-10 years experience as a Network Engineer
- Solid background in network design and architecture
- In-depth understanding of the design and implementation of common routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g. Python, Perl)
- Knowledge and experience installing and configuring Cisco ASA and Firepower appliances
- Knowledge and experience installing and configuring Cisco ISE appliances
- Knowledge and experience installing and configuring Cisco Routers and Switches using current network operating systems (NX-OS, IOS, IOS-XE)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources, by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.